Automated dynamic application security testing (DAST) and interactive application security testing (IAST) technologies that mimics real-world hacking techniques and attacks, enabling you to thoroughly analyze your complex web applications and services for security vulnerabilities and also at the same time, provides comprehensive dynamic analysis of complex web applications and services, and crawls more of the attack surface to exposes exploits. It also easily identify exploitable security vulnerabilities in web applications and services.
By enabling you to test web applications from development through production, efficiently manage test results and distribute security knowledge throughout your organization, WebInspect empowers you to protect your most vulnerable entry points from attack.
Key Benefits Fortify WebInspect:
- Testing the dynamic behavior of running web applications and services to identify and prioritize security vulnerabilities.
- Optimize your testing resources. Advanced technologies, such as simultaneous crawl, bring professional-level testing to novice security testers.
- Easily inform management on vulnerability trending, compliance management, and ROI. Clearly communicate with development on the details and priorities of each vulnerability
- Leverage prebuilt integrations for Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management and Quality Center and management systems and other security testing
- WebInspect dynamic application security testing (DAST) is available on demand or as a licensed product that can start quickly and scale as needed.
- Build an enterprise-wide AppSec program that manages and provides visibility to all your applications. WebInspect Enterprise establishes a shared service to centralize results while distributing security intelligence
This video below is about Micro Focus Web Inspect Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a Micro Focus Fortify Static Code Analyzer what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
Feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.