Microsoft Surface is a series of touchscreen-based personal computers and interactive whiteboards designed and developed by Microsoft, running the Microsoft Windows operating system. The devices are manufactured by original equipment manufacturers, including Pegatron, and are designed to be premium devices that set examples to Windows OEMs.It comprises 7 generations of hybrid tablets, 2-in-1 detachable notebooks, a convertible desktop all-in-one, an interactive whiteboard, and various accessories all with unique form factors. The majority of the Surface lineup features Intel processors and are compatible with Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system.
The devices comprises 7 generations of hybrid tablets, two-in-one detachable notebooks, a convertible desktop all-in-one, an interactive whiteboard and assorted accessories all with exclusive form factors.Most of the Surface lineup highlights Intel processors and are good with Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating structure.
The main eight lines of devices for Surface group features:
- The Surface line of hybrid tablets, with optional detachable keyboard accessories, and optional stylus pen. The latest model, the Surface Go, uses an Intel Pentium Gold 4415Y SoC processor.
- The Surface Pro is a line of hybrid tablets, with similar, optional detachable keyboard accessories and optional stylus pen. The 2 latest models are the Surface Pro 7, which has a 10th generation Intel Core series processor, and the Surface Pro X, which has the Microsoft SQ1 ARM SoC (a custom version of the Snapdragon 8xc.)
- The Surface Laptop, a notebook with a 13.5-inch or 15-inch non-detachable touchscreen.The original device runs Windows 10 S by default; however, it can be upgraded to Windows 10 Pro.Starting with the Surface Laptop 2, the regular Home and Pro editions are used.
- The Surface Book, a notebook with a detachable tablet screen. The base is configurable with or without discrete graphics and an independently operable tablet screen, on which the optional stylus pen functions. The stylus pen is sold separately from the latest Surface Book model.
- The Surface Studio, a 28-inch all-in-one desktop that adjusts into a digital drafting table with stylus and on-screen Surface Dial support.
- The Surface Hub, a touch screen interactive whiteboard designed for collaboration.
- The Surface Neo, an upcoming dual-screen touch screen device of which both screens are 9 inches running on Windows 10X.
- The Surface Duo, an upcoming dual-screen touch screen device of which both screens are 5.6 inches and can be used as a phone that runs Android.
Microsoft Surface is part of E-SPIN Modern Workplace Solution, that carry to provide hassle free solution provisioning, including hardware, software and services. Please feel free to contact E-SPIN for your inquiry and requirement, so we can assist you on the exact requirement in the packaged solutions that you may require for your operation or project needs. For instance, corporate internal auditor required to run a range of IT auditing application, vulnerability scanner and pentesting tools to supply with the Microsoft Surface hardware platform as the package bundled. Corporate Designer required to get latest Surface hardware to run creative expression tools in single package bundled with product training course and get certified.