Managed File Transfer Software
Reduce the Risk of Data Loss – Control the who and how of data transfers.
Track the movement and status of every file – all of the time. Gain detailed visibility to all data interactions, including files, events, people, policies, and processes. Manage how sensitive information is moved between partners, customers, users, and systems.
Secure Sensitive Data Files
- Protect data when it is most vulnerable.
- Secure your critical data in transit and at rest with advanced security features and proven encryption (FIPS 140-2 validated AES-256 cryptography). Enforce user, system, and file security policies while controlling the movement of sensitive files. Leverage user authorization/authentication, and delivery confirmation, non-repudiation, and hardened platform configurations.
Assure Regulatory Compliance
- Easily implement security controls and establish an audit trail.
- Because transfers are logged in a tamper-evident database, MOVEit Transfer complies with ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, SOX, BASEL I/II/III, FIPS, FISMA, GLBA, FFIEC, ITAR, and other data privacy regulations. It provides pre-defined and customizable reports and logging of all data interactions, including files, events, people, policies, and processes.
Create Multiple Layers of Security
- Ipswitch Gateway
- Secure authentication, access and files in your trusted network with Ipswitch Gateway as a proxy between inbound connections from the public network and your internal trusted network. Deployed in the DMZ network, with MOVEit Transfer deployed behind the firewall in your secure network it ensures that sensitive data is protected behind multiple layers of security.
Enable Secure Email, Web and Mobile Transfer
- Reduce the risk of data loss and non-compliance.
- Assure the secure and compliant transfer of protected data by providing users with easy-to-use alternatives to cloud-based file share services. MOVEit Ad-Hoc makes secure file transfer easily accessible from Microsoft Outlook or a web browser. MOVEit Mobile enables access from iOS or Android devices.
Share Files Globally
- Transfer files in any language, anywhere in the world.
- Upload and download file names in any language from MOVEit Transfer and our Ad-Hoc or Mobile clients. Enable end-users with local language support including French, German, Spanish, Japanese and Traditional or Simplified Chinese.
This video is about MOVEit Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a IPSwitch MOVEit what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.