Managed File Transfer Software
Reduce the Risk of Data Loss – Control the who and how of data transfers.
Track the movement and status of every file – all of the time. Gain detailed visibility to all data interactions, including files, events, people, policies, and processes. Manage how sensitive information is moved between partners, customers, users, and systems.
Email and Web Transfer
- MOVEit Ad-Hoc makes secure file transfer easily accessible from Microsoft Outlook or a web browser to assure the compliant ad hoc transfers of sensitive data.
- Our Multi-tenancy option enables MOVEit Transfer to simultaneously serve multiple client organizations, or “tenants”, on a domain or username basis.
- MOVEit Transfer has a flexible architecture that can be deployed on one or more systems to address availability, performance or scalability requirements.
- From WS_FTP Professional with over 40 million users, to MOVEit EZ and MOVEit Freely, Ipswitch has a full range of desktop clients to meet your needs.
- The MOVEit API offers third-party programs access to a wide variety of MOVEit Transfer and MOVEit Cloud services and administrative capabilities.
- MOVEit Mobile enables mobile workers to reliably and productively participate in file-based business process workflows.
MFT as a Service Offering
MOVEit Cloud offers the full functionality of MOVEit Transfer with the convenience of an auditor certified PCI, and HIPAA compliant, cloud-based deployment.
Flexible Deployment Options
Deployment flexibility means you can meet your exact needs with options ranging from MFT-as-a-Service, to public cloud to on-premises or hybrid cloud solutions.
Ipswitch Analytics — Streamline compliance audit preparation and schedule auto-generated SLA reporting of tasks, workflows and file transfer activities from MOVEIt Automation and Transfer.
Ipswitch Failover delivers zero downtime with failover to secondary and tertiary servers to maximize file transfer availability.
This video is about MOVEit Technical Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a IPswitch MOVEit what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.