Nessus® Manager combines the powerful detection, scanning and auditing features of Nessus, the world’s most widely deployed vulnerability scanner, with the ability to share scanning resources with multiple team members.
Vulnerability Management for Teams
Nessus® Manager combines the powerful detection, scanning and auditing features of Nessus, the world’s most widely deployed vulnerability scanner, with extensive management and collaboration functions to reduce your attack surface.
Nessus Manager enables the sharing of resources including Nessus scanners, scan schedules, policies and scan results among multiple users or groups. Users can engage and share resources and responsibilities with their co-workers; system owners, internal auditors, risk & compliance personnel, IT administrators, network admins and security analysts. These collaborative features reduce the time and cost of security scanning and compliance auditing by streamlining scanning, malware and misconfiguration discovery, and remediation.
Nessus Manager protects physical, virtual, mobile and cloud environments. Nessus Manager is available for on-premises deployment. Tenable.io™ Vulnerability Management is available for organizations looking for a cloud-hosted solution. Nessus Manager supports the widest range of systems, devices and assets, and with both agent-less and Nessus Agent deployment options, easily extends to mobile, transient and other hard-to each environments.
The Nessus Advantage
Customers choose Nessus because it offers:
- Highly accurate scanning with low false positives
- Comprehensive scanning capabilities and features
- Scalable to hundreds-of-thousands of systems
- Easy deployment and maintenance
- Low cost to administer and operate
- Accurate, proven and fully supported scanning: Based on the Nessus vulnerability scanner
- Share resources to improve team efficiency: Assign scanners, policies and schedules, and report access
to multiple users or groups
- Expand scan coverage: Use Nessus Agents to scan transient devices like laptops or assets where you do not have host credentials
- Improve risk analysis: Include context from existing infrastructure and partner frameworks
- Integrate with core technologies: Nessus Manager lets you leverage your investment in complementary
technologies like patch and mobile device management
This video is about Nessus Manager Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the end user and channel partner product seminar session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
Feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.