Nessus has been deployed by more than one million users across the globe for vulnerability, configuration and compliance assessments
Nessus® Professional, the industry’s most widely deployed vulnerability assessment solution helps you reduce your
organization’s attack surface and ensure compliance. Nessus features high-speed asset discovery, configuration auditing, target profiling, malware detection, sensitive data discovery and more.
Nessus supports more technologies than competitive solutions, scanning operating systems, network devices, next generation firewalls, hypervisors, databases, web servers and critical infrastructure for vulnerabilities, threats and compliance violations.
With the world’s largest continuously updated library of vulnerability and configuration checks, and the support of
Tenable’s expert vulnerability research team, Nessus sets the standard for vulnerability scanning speed and accuracy.
Complete Vulnerability Coverage
• Virtualization & cloud
• Malware & botnets
• Configuration auditing
• Web applications
• Reduce the attack surface: Prevents attacks by identifying vulnerabilities that need to be addressed
• Comprehensive: Meets the widest range of compliance and regulatory standards
• Scalable: Start with a Nessus Professional single user license and move to Nessus Manager or Tenable.io as your vulnerability management needs increase
• Low total cost of ownership (TCO): Complete vulnerability scanning solution for one low cost
• Constantly updated: New content continually being added by the Tenable research team
The Nessus Advantage
Customers choose Nessus because it offers:
• Highly accurate scanning with low false positives
• Comprehensive scanning capabilities and features
• Scalable to hundreds-of-thousands of systems
• Easy deployment and maintenance
• Low cost to administer and operate
This video is about Nessus Professional Vulnerability Scanner Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a Nessus Professional Vulnerability Scanner what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.