Trustworthy network performance is crucial for enterprises and service providers. Some problem can threaten user experience such as a configuration errors, network or application faults and also security attacks. Engineers need to keep an eye on regularly their networks and quickly troubleshoot problems wherever they occur to make sure the network operating excellently.This enterprises and service providers need real-time analysis for every type of network segment – 1/10/40/100 Gigabit, 802.11 and voice and video over IP – and for every level of network traffic. Omnipeek offered easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy solution available 24/7 for the problems mention before.
For faster resolution of network and application performance issues and security investigation, Omnipeek brings instinctive visualization and effective forensics.
With customizable workflows and visualization across numerous network, Omnipeek builds on packet intelligence enable resolution of network performance and reliability issues in real time.
Omnipeek offers dynamic user experience with their advanced geolocation, security, usability and performance features. This features enable Omnipeek to accelerate analysis and troubleshooting of wired and wireless networks from largest data centers to the smallest remote offices.
Here are some highlight what Omnipeek has offered:
- Accelerate Mean-Time-To-Resolution (MTTR) with lightning fast visualization and interaction with metadata, flows, files and packet data.
- Gain extraordaninary visibility into networks and applications.
- Analyze traffic from any remote network segment using Omnipliance Ultra network capture and analytics appliances.
- Monitor voice and video over IP traffic in real time.
- View packet-based analytics by flows and visualize them in intuitive graphical displays.
- Capture and analyze 802.11n and 802.11ac wireless traffic from already deployed access points.
- Expert analysis – built-in, real-time analysis of hundreds of common network problems.
- Automatic alerts based on Expert analysis, or when configured network policies are violated.
Please feel free to contact E-SPIN for your network application performance analysis (NAPA) inquiry and requirement, so we can assist you on the exact requirement in the packaged solutions that you may required for your operation or project needs.