E-SPIN Product Line Card
E-SPIN offers a diverse range of products, solutions, and services sourced from reputable suppliers worldwide. Whether you require hardware, software, or value-added services (VAS), E-SPIN has the right solution to meet your product needs.
To provide our customers with easy access to our product offerings, E-SPIN maintains a comprehensive line card. The line card showcases the brands and products that E-SPIN represents and sells. However, please note that the content may subject change due to supplier and product change. It is essential to stay informed about the latest market news and changes, such as vendor acquisitions or takeovers, which may result in brand name changes. We recommend to check in the post periodically if you expect for the change to reflect or change in technology terms and industry practices.
E-SPIN has been a trusted presence in the market since 2005. To enhance readability, we have divided and grouped the products on the line card according to their relevant use cases or associations with other related products. In cases where long-standing or legacy products have changed ownership, we provide a “formerly known as” label to facilitate understanding, as manufacturers sometimes use different product or brand names from their company name. Sorting the line card by use case allows you to quickly identify products that align with your specific needs and business scenarios.
It is important to note that while we strive to include a wide range of products in our line card, it is not exhaustive. However, we ensure that all relevant themes or domains are covered, enabling you to form a comprehensive portfolio of product solutions. If you require any assistance with your product inquiries, complex systems, licensing, or any other type of support, please feel free to contact E-SPIN. We are committed to helping you get it right from the very beginning.
Cybersecurity and Development Testing
Under this line card is all the product, brands related to the fulfils enterprise customer strategic, project and operation requirements, cover global, multi national corporation (MNC), local corporation, federal and state government agencies and military defence requirement. It from global physical or cloud infrastructure, datacenter, wired and wireless network, server and mission critical workstation to enterprise applications, from application lifecycle management (ALM), software development, information security operation (SecOps) to developer operations (DevOps) and modern DevSecOps and Red team offensive and blue team defensive operations, cybersecurity threat and vulnerability management, Application Security (AppSec), Application Security Testing (AST), exploitation and penetration testing, ethical hacking, Application security orchestration and correlation (ASOC), Attack Surface Management (ASM), malware analysis and reverse engineering, forensics to governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management.
Sort A to Z by Company Name, follow with brand
- Fortra Core Security (formerly Core Security) (Core Impact, Cobalt Strike)
- Cerbero Labs (Cerbero Suite Commercial Standard, Cerbero Suite Commercial Advanced)
- HCL (AppScan Standard, AppScan Enterprise, AppScan Source, AppScan Cloud – formerly IBM AppScan)
- GFI Software (LanGuard)
- GitHub (Source code management)
- GitLab (DevOps, DevSecOps platform)
- Hex-Rays (IDA Pro, Hex-Rays Decompiler)
- Immunity Security (Canvas, Silica, Innuendo, CanvasExploitation Pack – D2, D2 Elliot, Agora, Agora SCADA+, DefPack, MedPack, VulnDisco, ProtoVer)
- ImmuniWeb (Discovery, On Demand, MobileSuite, Continuous)
- Invicti Security (Acunetix, Netsparker)
- JetBrain (formerly IntelliJ Software) – Software developer IDE, Teams tools
- Micro Focus (WebInspect, Fortify Static Code Analyzer)
- Parasoft (Parasoft C/C++tedt, Test, dotTEST, Insure++, DTP, CTP, Splenic, SOAtest, Virtualise)
- PortSwigger (Burp Suite Pro, Burp Suite Enteprise)
- Rapid7 (Metapsloit Pro)
- SecPoint (Penetrator, Portable Penetrator, Protector, Cloud Penetrator)
- Sketch – Digital Collaborative Design , Prototyping and rapid software development
- TSFacotry (RecordTS) Remote session recording
- Tenable (Nessus Pro, tenable.io – web application scanning – PCI ASV, tenable.sc, tenable Lumin, tenable.cs, tenable.ad, tenable.sc, tenable.ot, tenable.ep)
- Titania (Nipper Studio)
- Veracode (Static Analysis (SAST), Software Composition Analysis (SCA), Dynamic Analysis (DAST), Discovery, Developer Training)
- Zeplin – User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX) Design
IT Operations Management (ITOM)
This domain is often overlapping with modern Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOps), Network Performance Monitoring & Diagnostics (NPMD), Network Management System, Infrastructure Monitoring, Datacenter Monitoring, and for modern practice always include application performance monitoring (APM), virtual and cloud monitoring, wireless infrastructure monitoring, and packet analysis, network traffic analysis (NTA)/netflow monitoring to end user experience monitoring, network security device configuration change monitoring, beside the network device and server system monitoring, and helpdesk support ticket system, remote monitoring and support system. For large scale deployment, typically involved global/security operation center (G/SOC), telecommunication operation support system (OSS) integration, network operation center (NOC), to national, federal and state government agencies infrastructure monitoring. To put it under one roof, E-SPIN put wireless visibility, site survey, interference detection, wireless network application performance analysis and troubleshooting, secure shell, secure file transfer (SFTP), Managed File Transfer (MFT) under ITOM.
Sort A to Z by Company Name, follow with brand
- incVersity (E-Lock SuperSigner SDK, BulkSigner, PDFeSigner, InstaSigner, NPCSigner)
- LiveAction (LiveNX, LiveWire, LiveNA, LiveCapture, Omnipeek, LiveSP)
- Metageek (Wi-Spy DBx Spectrum Analyzer, Wi-Spy Air, Chanalyzer with Report Builder, Eye.P.A.)
- Paessler (PRTG Network Monitor)
- Progress (WhatsUp Gold, WS_FTP Server, MOVEit formerly Ipswitch)
- Red Hat (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, Red Hat OpenStack Platform, Red Hat Virtualization, Red Hat OpenShift
- RSA (RSA Archer Suite – IT and Security risk management, enterprise and operation risk management, third-party governance, audit management, public sector risk management, business resiliency, compliance management)
- SSH Communications Security (Tectia SSH Server and Client)
- SUSE (SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES), SLES for SAP Applications, SUSE Manager, Rancher Kubernetes Products )
- Tamosoft (Tamosoft Site Survey)
- Vandyke (VShell Server, SecureCRT, SecureFX)
- VisiWave (VisiWave Site Survey Pro, VisiWave Traffic)
- Vmware (Application, desktop, server, network, infrastructure, datacenter virtualization, cloud computing, Digital Workspace)
- HP, Dell, Asus, Lenovo, Microsoft and Apple high-performance laptops, workstations, and servers designed to meet the demanding application and operational needs and workloads.
Professional and Value added services (VAS)
What different E-SPIN with the rest of vendor is that E-SPIN do what we did best, include competency to provide comprehensive range of the value-added services, from presales architect, solution network and system integration, turnkey or sub/contracting project, professional and tailor made training, maintenance support and ad hoc one off professional services engagement, such as running charge by project and operation requirements.
Sort A to Z by Services typical name.
- Application Development
- Application security testing (AST) as a service (secure source code review/static analysis/white-box, web application/dynamic analysis/blackbox, mobile application source code to binary dynamic )
- DevSecOps (seamless CI/CD integration, automation)
- Distribution and International Trading Services
- Enterprise Architecture
- IT Infrastructure, System and Application as a Service
- IT Infrastructure testing as a Service (network device and system, server and services)
- Managed Services
- Monitoring and managed service for Enterprises
- Outsourcing Share Services
- Project Management
- Solution Architecture
- Solution Training
- System Integration
- Technology Consulting
- Third-party software security independent audit services