- Comprehensive bug, misconfiguration detection
- Catches coding and configuration errors throughout development, early and often, before launching apps in production
- Remediation prioritization
- Pinpoints the most critical vulnerabilities present in code being written, so you can eliminate the biggest risks right away
- Compliance assurance
- Verifies that as applications are developed, the code is compliant with your internal policies and external regulations
- Intrusion vigilance
- Identifies indicators of compromise so your combined development, operations, QA and security team responds and secures systems immediately
- Flag vulnerabilities
Using its Cloud Agents, Qualys flags vulnerabilities and lets your DevSecOps team “shift left” and quickly patch or mitigate these flaws throughout the application development and deployment lifecycle.
- Prioritize remediation
- Comply with policies and regulations
- Secure and shield web apps
Validate file integrity
Leveraging its Cloud Agents, Qualys’ file integrity validation solution monitors OSes in real time, and is easy to install, configure and manage. With a real-time detection engine, it centrally logs and manages events, and correlates and tracks change incidents.
- Monitor systems
Using its Cloud Agents, Qualys gathers IoC data from your assets and stores, processes, indexes and analyzes it. Qualys’ IoC capabilities help you hunt threats, verify network alerts, detect suspicious activity, and flag malware.
This video is about Qualys – DevSecOps Solution Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the end user and channel partner product seminar session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.