Deploy anywhere with Red Hat JBoss EAP
Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform 7 (JBoss EAP) is the market-leading open source
platform for modern Java applications deployed in any environment. JBoss EAP’s architecture is
innovative, modular, and cloud ready. The platform offers powerful management and automation
for greater developer productivity. It is based on the open source Wildfly project (formerly known as JBoss Application Server).
- High availability clustering.
- Distributed caching.
- A full web services stack
JAVA CAPABILITIES FOR CONTAINERS AND THE CLOUD
- JBoss EAP offers full support and deployment flexibility for Java EE in modern application
environments—whether they are on-premise, virtual, or hybrid cloud. It has been optimized for
cloud environments such as OpenShift by Red Hat, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Web Services.
Its ability to meet requirements that span from traditional applications to new web-scale
microservices apps means that organizations that standardize on JBoss EAP can gain the
flexibility needed to build applications to fit their business needs.2
JBoss EAP 7 is:
• An application platform based on flexible, modular architecture that features servicesdriven
components. It simplifies application deployment in different environments.
• Well-suited for microservices, as well as traditional applications.
• Highly efficient and optimized for container and cloud deployments, offering an extremely
low memory footprint, fast startup times, efficient resource utilization, reduced port usage,
and management and monitoring over HTTP (REST).
• Resource-efficient scale-out that supports your application as it evolves and grows by
offering high-density deployment options and dynamic scaling.
DEVOPS PRODUCTIVITY AND CONTINUOUS DELIVERY
- Using Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform with common DevOps tools helps you
maximize development and operations teams’ productivity, decrease quality issues, and get
new apps to market fast.
- JBoss EAP allows developers to:
• Prototype quickly with JBoss EAP and OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat. In OpenShift Enterprise
cloud environments, organizations can boost productivity and innovate faster with features like
self-service application provisioning, simplified stack management, and application auto-scaling.
• Benefit from continuous test and integration technologies such as Arquillian for
integration testing, Maven for automated and managed build processes, and Jenkins for
• Build applications integrated with popular Java EE 7 web-based frameworks, including Spring,
Spring Web Flow, Spring WS, Spring Security, Arquillian, AngularJS, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, and
Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
This video below is about RedHat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a RedHat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users
Feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.