Enterprise Vulnerability Management Software for Dynamic IT Environments
Retina CS delivers large-scale, cross-platform vulnerability assessment and remediation, with available configuration compliance, patch management and compliance reporting.
Retina CS is the only vulnerability management software solution designed from the ground up to provide organizations with context-aware vulnerability assessment and risk analysis. Retina’s results-oriented architecture works with users to proactively identify security exposures, analyze business impact, and plan and conduct remediation across disparate and heterogeneous infrastructure. Over 10,000 customers worldwide rely on Retina to enable visible, measurable and actionable vulnerability management across their organizations. Retina CS
Enterprise Vulnerability Management software enables you to:
- Discover network, web, mobile, cloud, virtual and IoT infrastructure
- Profile asset configuration and risk potential
- Pinpoint vulnerabilities, malware and attacks
- Analyze threat potential and return on remediation
- Remediate vulnerabilities via integrated patch management (optional)
- Report on vulnerabilities, compliance, benchmarks, etc.
- Protect endpoints against client-side attacks
- Make more informed privilege decisions
Features & Benefits
THE BEST VULNERABILITY MANAGEMENT REPORTING
- Results-Driven Architecture: Start by specifying what you want to accomplish, such as generating a vulnerability report, a HIPAA compliance report, or an asset delta report.
- Intelligent Analytics: Run what-if scenarios and team capacity analyses to inform resource allocation decisions.
- Interactive Results: Home in on data pertaining to a specific audience or goal.
- 260+ Actionable Reports: Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Compliance Reporting: Map vulnerability and configuration audits to COBIT, GLBA, HIPAA, HITRUST, ISO-27002, ITIL, MASS 201, NERC-FERC, NIST, PCI, SOX and more (optional).
- Advanced Threat Intelligence: Gauge severity based on asset scoring, BeyondTrust malware & exploit research, NSRL, exploit databases, CVSS v2 & v3, CWE and more.
- Trending, Deltas, Threat Analyzers and Heat Maps: Share vulnerability management progress with executives, compliance auditors and others.
- Configuration Benchmarking: Scan against benchmarks including DISA Gold Disk, SCAP, NIST, FDCC, USGCB, CIS and Microsoft®; customize images to match in-house policies; CIS Security Benchmark certified (optional).
- SLA Compliance Reports: Measure threat severity level against dynamic asset groupings.
- Pivot Grid Ad-Hoc Reporting: Meet unique business requirements by creating customized reports using virtually any data collected by Retina.
- Third-Party Integration: Share data with SIEM, GRC, NMS and help desk solutions.
VULNERABILITY MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES THAT GO BEYOND SCANNING
- Vulnerability Assessment: Flag vulnerabilities, attacks, and malware by asset for a complete view of a device’s risk.
- Comprehensive Discovery: Locate known and previously unknown assets across network (local and remote), web, mobile, cloud and virtual environments.
- Asset Profiling: Gather information including IP, DNS, OS, MAC address, ports, services, software, processes, hardware, event logs and more.
- Asset Smart Groups: Group, assess, and report on assets by IP range, naming convention, operating system, domain, applications, business function, Active Directory and more.
- Asset Context Awareness: Evaluate Smart Group value & risk based on collateral damage potential or target distribution, plus confidentiality, integrity and availability requirements.
- Customizable Asset Risk: Weigh asset risks based on threat risk or exposure risk, and then apply a scale of 1-10 to prioritize remediation.
- Cloud Scanning: Discover and scan online and offline Amazon®, GoGrid®, IBM®, Rackspace® and VMware® environments.
- VMware Verified: Scan virtual environments requiring PCI and HIPAA compliance.
- Patch Management: Remediate vulnerabilities with onboard patch management for Microsoft WSUS and SCCM for Microsoft and third-party applications (optional).
- Unmatched Reporting: Tap into the included BeyondInsight central data warehouse for targeted reports.
- User Risk Discovery: Map vulnerability management data to privileged account management data (from BeyondTrust PowerBroker solutions) to reveal user-triggered risks.
- Scheduling and Alerts: Schedule assessments and configure email alerts.
ENTERPRISE VULNERABILITY MANAGEMENT FOR LARGE ENVIRONMENTS
- Automated Credentialed Scans: Automate the use of continuously rotating privileged credentials with PowerBroker Password Safe.
- Flexible Deployment: Deploy software, appliances and/or virtual machines.
- N-Tier, Multitenant Architecture: Ensure maximum scalability & gain centralized control.
- Scalable Scan Engines: Each Retina scan engine can singlehandedly cover a Class-A network.
- Credential Management: Retina CS automatically selects the credentials with the highest level of privileges on each scan target when multiple credentials are provided.
- Retina Protection Agent: Local assessment, continuous zero-day monitoring, and intrusion prevention for offline devices.
- Role-Based Access: Provide permissioned access to view, assess and report on data.
- Centralized Dashboards: Consolidate and report on enterprise-wide activities.
- Scanner Pooling: Direct multiple scanners to collaboratively assess large environments.
- Integrated Data Warehouse: Sort and filter historical data to gain multiple perspectives.
- Modern User Interface: Interact seamlessly with massive amounts of data.
- Local and Remote Scanning: Cover segregated, firewalled and disparate infrastructure.
- Effortless Updates and Upgrades: Expand capabilities through license key updates.
- Retina Host Security Scanner: Very Fast and highly accurate host-based scanning of cloud, virtual and remote platforms.
- Internet of Things Scanning: Identify at-risk IoT devices, such as IP cameras, DVRs, printers, routers, and more.
This video is about Retina CS Product Overview
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a Retina CS what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.