Enterprise Vulnerability Management Software for Dynamic IT Environments
Retina CS delivers large-scale, cross-platform vulnerability assessment and remediation, with available configuration compliance, patch management and compliance reporting.
Retina CS is the only vulnerability management software solution designed from the ground up to provide organizations with context-aware vulnerability assessment and risk analysis. Retina’s results-oriented architecture works with users to proactively identify security exposures, analyze business impact, and plan and conduct remediation across disparate and heterogeneous infrastructure. Over 10,000 customers worldwide rely on Retina to enable visible, measurable and actionable vulnerability management across their organizations. Retina CS
Enterprise Vulnerability Management software enables you to:
- Discover network, web, mobile, cloud, virtual and IoT infrastructure
- Profile asset configuration and risk potential
- Pinpoint vulnerabilities, malware and attacks
- Analyze threat potential and return on remediation
- Remediate vulnerabilities via integrated patch management (optional)
- Report on vulnerabilities, compliance, benchmarks, etc.
- Protect endpoints against client-side attacks
- Make more informed privilege decisions
Key Capabilities for Retina CS
- Able to discover and assess any IT resource, Retina CS offers zero-gap coverage of the largest, most diverse IT environments. Agentless and agent-based scanning protects both online and offline assets.
- With the most powerful reporting capabilities in its class, Retina CS makes it easy to make smarter decisions, communicate risk, and report remediation progress to executives and compliance auditors.
ADVANCED THREAT ANALYTICS
- With BeyondInsight Clarity, Retina CS discovers data breach threats typically missed by other vulnerability solutions. Clarity pinpoints specific, high-risk users and assets by correlating privilege, vulnerability and threat data from a variety of BeyondTrust and third-party solutions.
AUTOMATED CREDENTIALED SCANS
- Together with BeyondTrust PowerBroker Password Safe, Retina CS provides a secure and automated solution for performing authenticated scans with continuously rotating privileged credentials.
EXTENSIVE COVERAGE COMPLIANCE
- Reporting for COBIT, GLBA, HIPAA, HITRUST, ISO, ITIL, NERC-FERC, NIST, PCI, SOX, and many more government & industry regulations.
MAKE BETTER PRIVILEGE DECISIONS
- Automatically scan applications at run time to better inform IT and security teams on privileged access, enforce quarantine, reduce application privileges, or prevent the launch of applications.
This video is about Retina CS Technical Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a Retina CS what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.