Integrated Network, Database and Virtual Vulnerability Assessment
BeyondTrust® Retina® Network Security Scanner is the most sophisticated vulnerability assessment solution on the market. Available as a standalone application or as part of the Retina CS enterprise vulnerability management solution, Retina Network Security Scanner enables you to efficiently identify IT exposures and prioritize remediation enterprise-wide.
Discover all network (local and remote), database, virtual and IoT assets in your environment
- Reveal at-risk personally identifiable information (PII) and other sensitive data
- Identify system, application, database, OS and web application vulnerabilities via agent-based and/or agentless scanning
- Assess risk and prioritize remediation based on exploitability (Core Impact®, Metasploit®, Exploitdb, CANVAS), CVSS v3, CWE and other factors
- Automatically selects the credentials with the highest level of privileges on each scan target when multiple scan credentials are provided.
- Confirm exploitability through penetration testing, with one click to the Metasploit Framework
- Report progress and results to management, compliance, audit, risk and other roles
- Analyze threats and gain security intelligence through the optional Retina CS vulnerability management console
- Share data with solutions for SIEM, GRC and other security management platforms
This video is about Retina Network Security Scanner Demo by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a Retina Network Security Scanner Demo what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.