Give visibility to your users’ experience. SteelCentral enables you to understand performance levels, resolve performance issues and improve service performance. It is the only end-to-end solution that blends device-based end user experience, infrastructure, application, and network monitoring to give you a holistic view of your users’ digital experience.
To solve the challenges of delivering great digital experiences over complex infrastructure components, you need
universal visibility. There are two steps to achieve this:
Collect and analyze all data
From all domains, all the time. Integrated visibility architecture that combines and unifies performance monitoring across the end-user, network, infrastructure, and application domains. SteelCentral is the only solution that provides this level of comprehensive coverage.
Integrated visibility spanning your entire application and service delivery architecture is the only way to address all of the potential problem sources and ensure high-quality digital experiences.
Provide an integrated view
Improve digital experience performance by blending end-to-end performance monitoring data and analytics from different domains in a common user interface to make it easy to share and tailor among various technical disciplines and stakeholders, and to drill down into any performance issue both reactively and proactively. SteelCentral combines breadth of monitoring and depth of analysis, presented in custom views according to role (figure 2).
Great digital experiences require the seamless orchestration of devices, networks, infrastructure, and applications. Achieving this goal requires universal visibility, and that can only be achieved with integrated performance monitoring end-to-end across the enterprise, presented in ways that are easily actionable for any role via a single pane-of-glass.
- Monitor the actual end user experience of any local, cloud, or mobile app on any physical, virtual, or mobile device.
Application Performance Management
- Real-time analytics and granular data improve application performance, user experience, and business results.
Network Performance Management
- End-to-end visibility and analytics allow users to rapidly and proactively resolve network performance issues.
Cloud Performance Management
- Moving your applications to a public or hybrid cloud, or subscribing to software-as-a-service requires relinquishing control to your cloud or SaaS vendor.
IT Infrastructure Management
- Capture infrastructure information, map application network paths, diagram your network, troubleshoot infrastructure problems, manage configurations, and plan network architectures.
- Data from disparate parts of your network, applications, servers, and endpoints all come together in a unified, modular platform.