Protect your organization’s day-to-day operations during unexpected events.
- Recognized as a leader in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management for four consecutive years.
- Improve the effectiveness of your business continuity, IT disaster recovery and crisis management teams.
- Partner across the business to achieve your organization’s resiliency goals.
RSA® Archer® Business Resiliency provides an automated approach to enable you to respond swiftly in crisis situations to protect your ongoing operations. With RSA Archer, you can transform the efficiency of your continuity and recovery teams, address the most critical areas of the business quickly, and partner across the
business to achieve your organization’s resiliency goals.
- Bring business context to business continuity and IT disaster recovery planning: A centralized business process and asset repository tied to the supporting IT infrastructure enables management to catalog and understand the organization, assess the criticality of each process and supporting technologies and infrastructure, prioritize the business continuity/disaster recovery planning process based on criticality, and put recovery plans in place.
- Integrate incident and crisis response: Build operational resiliency by proactively planning and implementing steps to manage everyday incidents as they arise in your organization. This allows you to improve crisis management to and bring crisis events to swift and successful resolution.
- Adapt your resiliency program to align with your business priorities: Build your resiliency program on the most configurable software in the industry to tailor continuity, recovery and response processes, add new tools, and program new reports while maintaining your workflows and taxonomies. Keep your resiliency program in line with changes within your organization, new and changing regulations, new business and build resiliency into the very processes you perform.
This video below is about RSA – Business Resiliency Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a RSA Business Resiliency what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
Feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.