New and emerging IT and security threats are pervasive in today’s complex businesses.
- Reduce the risk of security threats, poorly defined security practices, and operational security compliance failures.
- Recognized as a leader in the Gartner® 2017 Magic Quadrant for IT Risk Management.
- Build your IT and security risk program.
- Establish your IT controls and compliance framework.
RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management allows you to determine which assets are critical to your business, establish and communicate security policies and standards, detect and respond to attacks, identify and remediate security deficiencies, and establish clear IT risk management best practices.
RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management provides a variety of use cases to meet your specific business needs on your risk management maturity journey.
- Align IT and security processes and policies with higher-level directional strategies to reduce operational risk and support business growth initiatives.
- Establish and track reliable quantitative and qualitative data to inform a executive-level discussions of cybersecurity and cyber risk.
- Improve your organization’s overall risk posture by gaining greater visibility into cybersecurity risks across your enterprise.
- Mitigate the financial, operational and reputational impacts of a cyber attack through early detection and accelerated cyber incident response.
- Obtain the information and insights needed to effectively manage the organization’s portfolio of cybersecurity and other strategic technology investments.
- Reduce the complexity and cascading impact of rapidly changing cybersecurity risks.
This video is below about RSA IT & Security Risk Management Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a RSA IT & Security Risk Management what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
Feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.