Mini appliance. Mini price. Maximum network visibility.
Designed for low-bandwidth networks, Savvius Insight automatically collects network statistics and trend data for baseline monitoring and long-term reporting. Users also have access to detailed network information for real-time troubleshooting.
• Provides remote troubleshooting and reporting capabilities 24×7 without requiring travel
• Reduces mean time to resolution (MTTR) by providing advanced troubleshooting capabilities at the network edge
• Increases ROI of Omnipliance deployments through use of Omnipeek and Multi-Segment Analysis
• Provides built-in, web-based, local or remote long-term reporting using ELK technology
• Troubleshoot VoIP calls and media with new ELK dashboards (Savvius Insight Plus only)
• Savvius Insight: 8 GB of RAM, 256 GB of SSD storage
• Savvius Insight Plus: 16 GB of RAM, 1 TB of SSD storage, and additional support for VoIP troubleshooting customizable dashboards. Additionally, a version of Savvius Omnipeek is included for viewing and exploring network performance and security data.
|SAVVIUS INSIGHT||SAVVIUS INSIGHT PLUS|
|Forensic Capture (CTD)||Up to 800 Mbps||Up to 850 Mbps|
|Real-Time Analysis||Up to 70 Mbps||Up to 70 Mbps|
|Network Monitoring||Up to 100 Mbps||up to 125 Mbps|
|Memory||8 GB||16 GB|
|Storage Capacity||256 GB SSD||1 TB SSD|
|Device Dimensions / Weight||7-by-1.7-by-5.7-inches; 2.64 lbs||7-by-1.7-by-5.7-inches; 2.64 lbs|
|ELK Stack for Long-Term Reporting||Yes||Yes|
|Omnipeek for Savvius Insight||Yes||Yes|
|Capture Engine for Omnipeek||Yes||Yes|
E-SPIN have actively in promoting Savvis full range of products and technologies since early of 2018 as part of the company Network – Wireless Visibility Management, Network Forensics and Security Investigation solution portfolio. E-SPIN is active in provide consulting, supply, training and maintaining Savvius products for the enterprise, government and military customers (or distribute and resell as part of the complete package) on the region E-SPIN do business. The enterprise range from telecommunications, university, corporate, government agencies to IT security professionals / analysts on the wired to wireless visibility/forensics or cyber security / cyber warfare /military defense applications and infrastructure.
Please feel free to contact E-SPIN for your inquiry and requirement, so we can assist you on the exact requirement in the packaged solutions that you may required for your operation or project needs.