Best-in-class software for network analytics and performance diagnostics, with advanced capabilities for security investigations.
Omnipeek is more than an impressive collection of packet analysis, stats, and visualizations. With the best network analysis workflow in the industry, Omnipeek makes it easy to drill down, look across, compare, discover, and ultimately reduce your mean-time-to-resolution (MTTR). Omnipeek empowers engineers with rapid-fire analytics and insights so they can make the best decisions, quickly, about their network’s speed, application performance, and security.
• Accelerate Mean-Time-To-Resolution (MTTR) with lightning fast visualization and interaction with metadata, flows, files, and packet data
• Gain unprecedented visibility into networks and applications including classification of layer 7 traffic
• Analyze traffic from any remote network segment, including Ethernet, 802.11, and voice and video over IP
on 1 Gigabit networks using Capture Engines for Omnipeek® and 1/10/40 Gigabit networks using Omnipeek
with Omnipliance network capture and analytics appliances
• Monitor voice and video over IP traffic in real time including high-level multi-media summary statistics,
comprehensive signaling and media analyses, and call play back
• View packet-based analytics by flows (conversation pairs) and visualize them in intuitive graphical displays
• Capture and analyze 802.11n and 802.11ac wireless traffic from already deployed access points from Cisco,
Aruba, and other leading vendors
• Expert analysis — built-in, real-time analysis of hundreds of common network problems
• Automatic alerts based on Expert analysis, or when configured network policies are violated
a single product. It’s both a stand-alone network analyzer for local captures and a console for analyzing traffic collected from multiple interfaces on multiple capture engines and Omnipliances. It’s an award-winning product that provides rich analytics and intuitive workflows for understanding networks and resolving problems faster than ever before.
supporting up to 2 Capture Engines acting as both a full-featured network analyzer and a console for remote
WHAT’S NEW IN SAVVIUS OMNIPEEK
Savvius Omnipeek 11.1 significantly improves performance for forensic capture and analysis, and provides enhanced VoIP analysis and reporting.
What’s New in Savvius Omnipeek®11.1
• Improved Performance of Savvius Omnipliance® and Omnipliance Ultra™
Enhancements through workspace, file system, and file size optimization now result in significantly improved
capture-to-disk (CTD) performance.
• Faster Forensic Searches
Retrieve data faster when performing forensic searches. A forensic search can often involve millions of packets
across multiple capture files. Omnipeek performs these searches faster than ever, allowing for improved MTTR
to your network issues.
• Improved VoIP Reporting
Two new reports for ‘single’ and ‘all calls’ now make VoIP reporting even better. Easily generate these PDF reports to
view details for VoIP calls, events, and media. Additional enhancements improve the overall VoIP reporting experience.
• New Network and Application Latency Values for Experts
Network latency is defined as the time difference between a request packet and its first response packet. Application
latency is defined as the time difference between a request packet and its first response packet with data minus the
network latency. Numerous column enhancements to various Expert tables allow you to more clearly see network
and application latency details.
• New RTP Graph Displaying VoIP Jitter and Quality Statistics
Viewing jitter and quality statistics can often point to problems occurring on your VoIP network. Along with the
existing Signaling tab, a new RTP tab on the Voice & Video Flow Visualizer now displays jitter and quality graphs
for one or more VoIP calls.
• Support for NetFlow v5, v9, and IPFix
The new NetFlow adapter now supports captures of NetFlow v5, v9, and IPFix data from NetFlow devices.
• Playback Support for DTMF Tones
DTMF (Dual Tone Multiple Frequencies) tones are the sounds used for touch tone dialing on a telephone. In the
Calls or Media Flows (for supported CODECs) in Omnipeek, you can now playback the DTMF tones that may
be present in the RTP events and SIP info of your VoIP calls.
• New Decoders
Savvius constantly expands and improves its ability to decode every packet type found on IP networks.
E-SPIN and Savvius
E-SPIN have actively in promoting Savvis full range of products and technologies since early of 2018 as part of the company Network – Wireless Visibility Management, Network Forensics and Security Investigation solution portfolio. E-SPIN is active in provide consulting, supply, training and maintaining Savvius products for the enterprise, government and military customers (or distribute and resell as part of the complete package) on the region E-SPIN do business. The enterprise range from telecommunications, university, corporate, government agencies to IT security professionals / analysts on the wired to wireless visibility/forensics or cyber security / cyber warfare /military defense applications and infrastructure.
Please feel free to contact E-SPIN for your inquiry and requirement, so we can assist you on the exact requirement in the packaged solutions that you may required for your operation or project needs.