Due to the product continuous update in nature, so we prepare this post for those who interest to know what is include inside. Latest update will be show on the top, while older update will be auto show below. This post will keep update and the post date will follow the latest date, so it will show one post date, rather than multiple post for hassle free reading in one post.
This post is about CANVAS Exploitation Pack (CEP) SCADA+, it need to be use with CANVAS Exploitation Testing Framework.
SCADA+ Exploitation Pack for CANVAS Product Overview
One of the current trends in exploitation is targeting SCADA systems (Stuxnet). The SCADA+ pack speaks to this new trend by providing its customers with exploits for both public vulnerabilities and 0day vulnerabilities in SCADA systems. If you serve an industry that does any type of automation, the SCADA+ pack should be on your radar for running the most realistic attack scenarios and penetration tests for your customers. Attackers are very interested in your clients’ SCADA systems, you have to be too.
This is an attempt to collect ALL publicly available SCADA vulnerabilities in one exploit Pack.
SCADA and related vulnerabilities are very special due to their sensitive nature and possible huge impact involved to successfull exploitation.
SCADA Systems are also “hard to patch”, so even old vulnerabilities are actual.
The SCADA+ Pack features:
- Growing value ~350 exploits currently
Due to low real systems patch rank exploits are actual for a longer time
- We try to cover most of the public SCADA vulns!
Including old and newly discovered bugs
- 0 Days for SCADA
We conduct our own in depth research
- Focused on Industrial software & hardware environment
Not only SCADA, but also Industrial PCs, smart chips and industrial protocols are reviewed.
- Weak points analyses
Many industrial things suffer from weaknesses like hardcoded password and etc.
1.81 Scada+ 8 exploits:
– LSIS wXP RCE, DoSes.- three [1Day] exploits
– Cogent Datahub 7.3.x DoS [1Day] – Cogent DataHub Log Poisoning RCE. [1Day] – CX-Supervisor v.3.41 – Code Exec[1Day] – IntegraXor Remote Project Management. [1Day] – logi.cals logi.RTS infoleak. [1Day]
1.80 SCADA+ contains 8 [1Day]s ! :
– S3 Scada Remote Runtime Stop
– Advantech WebAccess(8.3) – 3 exploits (infoleaks + file upload)!
– IntegraXor SCADA – 2 exploits! (Infoleak + filedamage)
– MyScada MyPRO RCE Day] – Remote Osciloscope DoS [1Day]
– Atvise Arbitrary File Disclosure [1Day] – Atvise Privilege Escalation [1Day] – Atvise Remote Project Management [1Day] – Cogent Datahub Blind SQLi [1Day] – Piltz PASvisu DoS [1Day] – WinPLC7 Webserver Arbitrary File Disclosure [1Day]
1.78 Scada+ contains 2 modules which were added previously to ZDA (marked 1Day ) and more:
– S3 Scada QNX Remote Command Execution [1-Day] – Moxa MX-AOPC UA Server File Corrupt or DoS [1-Day] – Siemens Sicam PAS < 8.0 Hardcode RCE [CVE-2016-8567]
1.77 Scada+ List: – Dream Report RCE [0-Day] – Loytec L-Studio RCE [0-Day] – WebPort info leakage [0-Day] – SearchBlox v8.3 Unauthenticated Config Altering [0-Day] – UltiDev Cassini Web Server for http://ASP.NET 2.0 info leakage [0-Day]
1.76 Scada+ :
– Advantech WebAccess(8.3) Dashboard Viewer Info Disclosure [0-Day] – Mango Automation File Upload RCE [0-Day] – Citect Nexa Monitoring 6.10 – Code Exec [0-Day] – Industrial Energy Management System DIAEnergie Information Disclosure
– UCanCode ActiveX [0-Day] – LAquis SCADA infoleak [0-Day] – Ecava IntegraXor Code Exec
– Automated Logic WebCTRL 6.1 . CVE-2017-9650
1.74 Scada+ four! [0-Day]`s. :
– Reliance 4 SCADA Code Execution Vulnerability 0-Day
– AutomationDirect Point Of View Remote Code Execution Vulnerability 0-Day
– KingView SCADA 7.5 Directory Traversal 0-Day
– Eaton ELCSoft ELCSimulator Stack-based Buffer Overflow 0-Day