Secure your host system and network assets from the Top 5 vulnerabilities threats
Today’s high-tech network security appliances ensure a great job of keeping the vulnerabilities threats from invading your business. These vulnerabilities threats can increase the level of vulnerabilities and penetrates to your host system and network assets to obtain the confidential info and utilized illegally for their own benefits.
Where do these vulnerabilities generated from?
- USB thumb drives – The ubiquity of thumb drives hackers to develop targeted malware, such as the notorious Conficker worm, that can automatically execute upon connecting with a live USB port
- Hardware, Laptop and netbooks – With a handy Ethernet port for tapping directly into a network, a laptop may already have malicious code running in the background which is tasked to scour the network and find additional systems to infect.
- Wireless access points – Wireless APs provide immediate connectivity to any user within proximity of the network and are naturally insecure, regardless if encryption is used or not. Protocols such as wireless encryption protocol contain known vulnerabilities that are easily compromised with attack frameworks, such as Aircrack
- Smartphones and other digital devices – Phones are full-functioning computers, complete with Wi-Fi connectivity, multithreaded operating systems, high storage capacity, high-resolution cameras and vast application support. However, these devices also have the potential to elude traditional data-leak prevention solutions.
- E-mail – An electronic mail carries the messages with confidential information that can easily be forwarded to any external target which the e-mails themselves can carry nasty viruses in targeted e-mail via phishing for access credentials from an employee. These stolen credentials would then be leveraged in a second-stage attack.
What can I do to combat with these vulnerabilities threats?
To combats these harmful, dangerous, potential vulnerabilities threats, E-SPIN’s offer a comprehensive portfolio of Vulnerability Management, Risk Assessment and Compliance Assurance Solutions (http://www.e-spincorp.com/espinv3/index.php/solutions) to automate the process of vulnerability management and policy compliance across the enterprise to keep your host system and network assets safe and secure from these vulnerabilities threats by:
- Providing network and network security device to secured laptops, netbooks or any digital devices, USB devices
- Server and system, OS, web application
- Database and wireless access point
- Mobile device discovery for smart phones and other digital devices.
- Mapping, asset prioritization, vulnerability assessment reporting and remediation tracking accordingly to business risk
- Policy compliance allows auditing, enforcing and documenting compliance with internal security policies and external regulations.
What are E-SPIN’s Solutions offers and specialties?
- Vulnerability Management, Vulnerability Assessment, Security Audit, Penetration Testing, Network Assessment, Network Device Audit, Web Application Audit, Database Security Audit, Wireless Network Assessment, Mobile Device Security Audit, Exploitation Management and Testing, Vulnerability Reporting
- Automating Vulnerability Management, Enforcing IT Policy Compliance, in deep and comprehensive reporting, best of breed industry de factor solutions, maintaining regulatory compliance, Automated and Advanced Exploitation Testing.