A SIEM that makes it easy to use logs for security, compliance, and troubleshooting
Improve security and compliance with an easy-to-use, affordable SIEM tool.
Detect suspicious activity
- Eliminate threats faster with instantaneous detection of suspicious activity and automated responses.
Mitigate security threats
- Conduct security event investigations and forensics for mitigation and compliance.
Achieve auditable compliance
- Demonstrate compliance with audit-proven reporting for HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX, and more.
Maintain continuous security
- LEM is deployed as a hardened virtual appliance with encryption of data in transit and at rest, SSO/smart card integration, and more.
Real-time event correlation
- A lag in detecting and responding to security threats can be costly for businesses of all sizes.
- Receive instant notification and quickly remediate threats by processing log data in-memory.
- IT security threats are dynamic, and attack vectors are ever-changing.
- Alert on suspicious security events via a threat intelligence feed that inspects for matches against known bad hosts and other risks to your environment.
- Continuous IT security requires swift action at the first sign of concern.
- Mitigate threats instantly with automated actions that block IPs, stop services, disable users, and more.
Advanced search and forensic analysis
- Your ability to prove the limited impact of a security incident could save your business from fines, penalties, and even legal action.
- See value instantly with built-in defaults, correlation rules, reports, and active responses.
USB device monitoring
- USB flash drives pose an ongoing risk to IT security—whether by aiding data leaks or introducing threats to your network.
- Gain valuable insight into USB device and file activity while enforcing USB policies.
IT compliance reporting
- Demonstrating continuous IT compliance to auditors can be both challenging and time consuming.
- Streamline compliance with out-of-the-box reporting for HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX, ISO, NCUA, FISMA, FERPA, GLBA, NERC CIP, GPG13, DISA STIG, and more.
This video is about Solarwinds Log & Event Manager Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a Solarwinds Log & Event Manager what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.