Retina an Integrated Security Threat Management Solution is a powerful unified vulnerability management and compliance solution designed to help organizations of all sizes with vulnerability assessment, mitigation and protection.
Retina, founded from over a decade of technology innovation by eEye’s world renowned security research team, is an integrated end-to-end vulnerability and compliance solution designed to help organizations with protection and compliancy by defining and monitoring relevant IT controls. Retina monitors both patch and configuration vulnerabilities and compliance to pre-defined configuration baselines and provides automated notification of violations. The environment is assessed, capturing established security controls along with any vulnerabilities or configuration violations that impact the network.Detailed reports providing prescriptive guidance and recommendations are then forwarded and response is initiated to ensure that corrective action can be taken in a timely fashion.
Retina’s management console is a fully integrated and complete rich internet-enabled application for security and compliance management. Now you can simplify the management of distributed, complex infrastructures while protecting your mission critical assets from evolving threats with a single unified management system
Benefits and Features
1. Confidently identify all vulnerabilities with the lowest false positive rate in the industry; on average less than 1%
The eEye Research Team provides vulnerability audit update for US Government recognized critical vulnerabilities three times faster than the leading competition. Updates are provided with a service level of 48 hours from public disclosure and are automatically downloaded and incorporated by the solution.
2. Proactively guard against known and newly-identified vulnerabilities with frequent, automated updates from the unrivaled eEye Research Team
Retina can reliably and non-intrusively scan your environment to identify all systems and devices. Essentially, if the device has a TCP/IP address, Retina will scan it and classify it with the highest accuracy in the industry.
3. Quickly identify all machines on your network including rogue, virtual, and wireless devices
Retina does not scan and test with exploit code and will not crash your systems during a scan. With Retina, you can scan an entire Class C network in approximately 15 minutes using our proprietary Adaptive Speed technology.
4. Safely scan your network without crashing system devices and causing business interruptions
Retina provides an extensive command line, and event forwarding through SNMP, Syslogs, email, and Windows Event Logs to integrate into virtually any network management solution, security information manager, or call center.
5. Extensive third party integration support into your existing infrastructure
Retina does not require high-end or high cost servers to perform vulnerability assessments.
6. The only network vulnerability scanner to be available as an appliance, managed service or software supporting Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, and 2008
Retina does not require high-end or high cost servers to perform vulnerability assessments
Questions to Consider?
1. Do you currently perform network based vulnerability assessment scans?
2. Do you currently have, or are you planning to initiate a vulnerability assessment project as it relates to security or compliance?
3. Do you have resources and budget set aside for this project?
4. Do you have rogue and wireless assets appearing on your network? How do you know?
5. Have you been exploited or attacked due to a missing patch?
6. Do you know the financial impact of being hit with an attack?
As a sole Retina solution distributor in the asia-pac region, E-SPIN have actively in promoting eEye Digital Security full range of products and technologies as part of the company Vulnerability Management solution portfolio – for vulnerability assessment, unified unified vulnerability management and with E-SPIN, we have all the answers to provide the solution to suit your business needs and operation.
The enterprise range from university, government and enterprise IT security professionals on the vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, or IT security company on the security audit and security operation center (SOC) or cyber security / cyber warfare / military security defense operation center unified vulnerability management.
Please feel free to contact E-SPIN for your inquiry and requirement, so we can assist you on the exact requirement in the packaged solutions that you may required for your operation or project needs.