E-SPIN in the business of keep evolving business/technology transformation and relevant to the serve market, ongoing provide various education, training and development solutions to complement Client engagement and project requirements.
Typical services will include:
- Product or point solutions, bundled with product training base on operation usage, management training how to manage them, system administration training how to planning, setup, manage and maintain the adopted product or point solution into work environment.
- For more serious engagement for project or client involved extensive solution adoption, like multiple point solution working as single unified solution, then beside the operation and system training, usually engagement will include knowledge transfer like performance and competency development for the various department and personnel involved from the client organization.
- For organization intent to prepare their potential and senior employee for their competency, skill and knowledge, usually will enrol them into E-SPIN specific education program that aim for broad sets of domain expertise exposure and apply them into their own organization context.
In short, E-SPIN provide short product training (range from one to five days per point solution), to development course (usually take months due to competency and skill development in nature, and education courses that take couple months to year for prepare future general or specialist personnel for the organization.
Training, Education, Development and Learning
The terms training, education, development and learning may often be used interchangeably, but they can have very different, if overlapping, meanings in different contexts, in particular in the human resources development context, it is often necessary to define and delineate each of these in order to clarify the associated activities and desired outcomes within an organisation.
Employee training, in particular, is associated with on-the-job skills acquired for a particular role, while education is seen as relating to a more formal academic background.
The benefits of employee training with organisations as well as workers reaping the rewards in terms of improved employee skills, knowledge, attitudes, and behaviours and results like enhanced staff performance, job satisfaction, productivity and profitability.
Training has been defined in various ways, including the following:
A planned process to modify attitude, knowledge or skill behaviour through a learning experience to achieve effective performance in any activity or range of activities. Its purpose, in the work situation, is to develop the abilities of the individual and to satisfy current and future manpower needs of the organisation.
Training endeavours to impart knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to perform job-related tasks. It aims to improve job performance in a direct way
Training is characterised as an instructor-led, content-based intervention leading to desired changes in behaviour and changes of attitude any activity or course, either formal or informal (e.g. on-the-job) which has helped you to acquire the knowledge and skills to do your job.
Ideally, training is best supplemented with practical, hands-on experience since what people hear they forget, what they see they remember, what they do they understand. Most employees simply do not learn very well when they are ‘talked to’. They need to be more actively involved in the learning experience.
In short, training as a learning activity that is designed for immediate impact, for the job or role that one does at present.
Education, on the other hand, is usually more broadly defined as a more general, less specialized or hands-on approach to enhancing knowledge. It refer to activities which aim at developing the knowledge, skills, moral values and understanding required in all aspects of life rather than knowledge and skill relating to only a limited field of activity.
Learning, in contrast to training, is generally defined more holistically, as a process that encompasses training as well as education. Learning as a self-directed, work-based process leading to increased adaptive capacity.’ This process—an ongoing, lifelong journey that may not always be clearly planned or even intentional—can be considered the heart of human resource development. Learning process includes the acquisition of skills as well as insights or factual knowledge, and is at play whenever people can demonstrate that they know something that they did not know before (insights and realizations as well as facts) and/or when they do something they could not do before (skills).
Learning is best seen as an umbrella term encompassing training, education and development.
Development as a long-term process designed to enhance potential and effectiveness. It is also defined as the growth or realisation of a person’s ability, through learning, often from planned study and experience.
Development can encompass a wide range of activities, including coaching and more formal educational commitments and experiences, and is generally used to encompass a wider scope than ‘learning’ or ‘training’—which may, in fact, be included in the concept of development.
In short, development as a learning activity that is designed for future impact, for a role or job one will do in the future.
- Vendor/Technology Neutral. For training, development or education service subscriber, our focus is on solution that work for the client working environment or specific outcome deliverables. We are open to work with any Client for end user/business partner or in any training, development and education requirement.
- Strategic alliances. E-SPIN has strategic partnerships with all the leading technology manufactures we have develop long training, development and education work based on it. These alliances help us serving our clients with multiple choices and reduced cost, since we know what work in the context and scenario. Apart from these strategic alliances, we have global tie ups with all leading OEMs.
- Global Deployment Capabilities. E-SPIN has a direct and indirect presence in multiple region, countries and a robust partner eco system cover the globe which help our clients with on time and efficient deployment of products.
- Flexible pricing models. We offer our clients flexible and transparent pricing options which help them reducing their upfront cost and convert that into an operational expenditure.
Please feel free to contact E-SPIN for your inquiry and requirement, so we can assist you on the exact requirement in the packaged solutions that you may required for your operation or project needs.