TamoGraph is a powerful and user-friendly wireless site survey software tool for collecting, visualizing, and analyzing 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi data. Wireless network deployment and maintenance requires the use of a professional RF site survey tool that facilitates otherwise time-consuming and very complex tasks, such as ongoing analysis and reporting of signal strength, noise and interference, channel allocation, data rates, etc.
By using TamoGraph, businesses can dramatically reduce the time and costs that are involved in deploying and maintaining Wi-Fi networks and improve network performance and coverage in all kinds of environments: office buildings, airports, cafes, malls, or open space areas.
- Simple and fast data collection
- Passive, active, and predictive surveys
- Spectrum analysis
- Comprehensive WLAN analysis with easy-to-understand visualization of signal level, interference, access point coverage areas, data rates, network issues, etc.
- Automatic access point location
- Detailed information about every access point: channel, maximum data rate, vendor, encryption type, etc.
- Full support of 802.11ac, as well as 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n networks
- GPS-assisted outdoor surveys
- Dozens of antenna patterns allow you to model APs by major WLAN vendors: Cisco, Aruba, Ruckus, Aerohive, Ubiquiti, Meraki, and many others
- Detailed reporting in PDF and HTML formats
- Attractive, competitive pricing
Who Needs TamoGraph?
- WLAN and IT administrators
- Wireless service providers
- Wi-Fi equipment vendors
This video is about TamoGraph Wireless Site Survey Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a TamoGraph Wireless Site Survey what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.