Tenable Nessus Pro global price rise notice is official release to all the partners and reflect in their own portal, effective 1st July, 2019, govern the product. This post is purpose to release and put as historical record for those customer may need it for internal awareness for future records purpose.
As told, Tenable is making changes to the Nessus Pro license subscription (LS) pricing and renewal policy. Some of the importance change and impact is highlight below:
1. Effective 1 July, 2019, Tenable will increase the Manufacturer’s List Price for 1 year, 2 year and 3 years.
2. Effective 10 Jun 2019, Tenable introduced multi-year renewal discounts, for those purchased for 2 or 3 years terms. Until further notice or change from manufacturer. This pricing action delivers a savings of 2.5% off the list price on a 2 year license and 5% off list on a 3 year license.
Tenable will restricting access to standard features during the “grace period” after expiration adds urgency to the renewal.
2. Renewal grace period. With the release of Nessus Pro 8.5 on 25 June 2019, Tenable introduce a policy restricting software performance during the grade period after expiration as follow: Day of expiration, plugin downloads and scanning will cease to function. 30 days after expiration: Customers will have the ability to extract data but not run any new scans.
3. Manufacturer had their price published at their website, off-course the price is exclude local tax and duty (if any). The price you get will be higher, depend on which country you are located and local VAT/GST/SST rate involved require to be declare for local country government tax compliance.
4. Feel free to contact E-SPIN for the price advisory, and total procurement or project procurement for multi years contract together with all the related products – hardware, software, services.