Tenable Network Security Benefits: A solution that would meet both current security and business needs
Large enterprises, companies and organizations that utilize the Tenable Network Security because it can help address the threat of modern malware and the increasing prevalence of targeted attacks stand to gain in a number of important ways. By using this solution, Tenable Network security can:
- Reduce risk or common attack paths used by modern malware and targeted attackers can be identified and closed thereby reducing the window of opportunity for hackers, spies, and thieves.
- Reduce TCO by proactively reducing the number of security incidents an organization has and improving operational efficiency, with Tenable there is no need to invest in separate attack path analysis or penetration testing tools.
- Demonstrate compliance whereby Administrators can fulfils and document adherence to policies, regulations, and requirements pertaining to access control, boundary defences, continuous monitoring, and truly effective vulnerability management.
What are the Tenable Network Security Solution Benefits?
Tenable Network security solution had several compelling features or benefits such as identifying vulnerabilities, translating them into risks, communicating the risks to management and the business, remediating key vulnerabilities, and monitoring the status in a highly efficient way to fulfil the current security and business needs. These unique benefits included:
- Gathering valuable information, without disrupting the business – Tenable’s passive monitoring provides valuable real-time information, providing better situational intelligence without disrupting the organization.
- Developing risk metrics – Using Tenable has allowed translating vulnerabilities into risks and developing quantifiable risk metrics that can be used by management.
- Reporting capabilities – Tenable’s reporting capabilities enable vulnerabilities to be identified and quickly communicated to the right level in the organization. Reporting allows for prioritization of which vulnerabilities to remediate, and on what time frame.
- Satisfying customers – Use of Tenable solutions enables companies and large corporation to easily and effectively satisfy their respective customers and clients.
- Providing great flexibility – Nessus and the Passive Vulnerability Scanner provide the ability for users to write custom scripts or modify Tenable-provided scripts. This flexibility is extremely useful. In addition, Tenable is highly scalable, providing with great flexibility of security measurements and also increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the business operation
Where can I get the Tenable Network Security solution?
To purchase the Tenable Network Security Solutions and products, E-SPIN is actively promoting Tenable Network Security full range of products and technologies as part of the company Vulnerability Management and Security Management solution portfolio – for vulnerability assessment, unified security monitoring (USM) – intergrated vulnerability management, SIEM, Compliance Management.
We also provides consulting, supplying, training and maintaining Tenable Network Security products for the enterprise, government and military customers or distribute and resell as part of the complete package to other regions.
The enterprise ranges from university, government and also enterprise IT security professionals on the vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, or IT security company on the security audit and security operation center (SOC) for SIEM, Compliance Management to Unified Security Monitoring or cyber security / cyber warfare / military security defense operation center unified security and operation monitoring.