What is Tenable OT Security?
Tenable OT Security (formerly Tenable.ot) is an industrial security solution that offers comprehensive set of security tools and reports for complete visibility across the entire attack surface to protect your OT environments from cyber risk and threats and ensures operational safety and reliability.
In-depth Asset Visibility
Tenable OT Security enables organizations to quickly discover all devices (both active or dormant) to give complete visibility into make, model and firmware version.
Tenable OT Security helps track risk score and identify vulnerable assets to offer simple methods for threat mitigations as well as let your security teams focus on what matter most.
Tenable OT Security is able to verify system configurations, change logs, and access controls to ensure compliance with corporate policies.
1. Converged Visibility
- Tenable OT Security give complete enterprise visibility through the integration with the rest of the Tenable product portfolio, also leading IT security tools, such as SIEM, SOAR, next generation firewalls, diode based firewalls and much more.
2. Advanced Threat Detection
- Tenable OT Security offers advanced threat detection and alerting capabilities for both external and internal threats, either from human actions or malware. It leverages multiple detection methods to identify unusual network behavior, enforce network security policies, and monitor local changes on devices.
- Tenable OT Security is able to map attack vectors, thereby allowing organizations to identify security issues before attacks spread. This proactive approach enables organizations to promptly detect and address risky events in their operational technology (OT) environments.
- The context-rich alerts provided by Tenable OT security include detailed information and a comprehensive audit trail, allowing rapid incident response and mitigation on threats that are affecting your operations.
3. Asset Tracking
- Tenable OT Security offers automated asset discovery and visualization capabilities that deliver an comprehensive and up-to-date inventory of network assets. This includes various types of devices such as workstations, servers, HMIs, historians, PLCs, RTUs, IEDs, and network devices.
- With active device scanning capabilities, Tenable OT security can track devices that may be in the network’s “blind” zone or have limited visibility. The asset inventory provided by Tenable OT Security provides unparalleled depth of information, including firmware and operating system versions, internal configurations, running software, user details, serial numbers, and backplane configurations for both IT and OT equipment.
4. Risk-Based Vulnerability Management