Today, the challenges among business leaders in ensuring the future of their enterprise are overwhelming. Not only, they need to focus on the postpandemic growth, they also have to keep their eye on the effect of recession, controlling the impact of inflation and facing supply chain setbacks. Nevertheless, no matter what the challenges are, it is most important for business leaders to prioritize and leverage the right technologies that align with their business strategy. Significantly, as more and more organisations beginning to rely on Artificial Intelligence (AI) in transforming their business, this leads to the need for AI TRiSM.
AI TRiSM as a Trending Technology in 2023
In October 2022, Gartner had announced the top technology trends in 2023 where they highlighted the much needed technologies that can address four key priorities or themes as below:
1. Optimise – Involves optimising IT System to increase reliability, enhance data-driven decision making and ensure value integrity of AI systems in production.
2.Scale – Speeds up vertical offerings, escalating the pace of product delivery and allowing connectivity everywhere
3. Pioneer – Empowers change of business model, rebuilding connection with staffs and customers as well as enhances strategies to tap new virtual markets.
4. Sustainable Technologies – Supporting technology delivery with framework solution to increase energy and improve efficiency of IT services.
AI TRiSM belongs to the theme ‘optimise’ with features that incorporate techniques, processes and tools that simplify AI models explanation for reliability whilst improving trustworthiness, security and privacy.
The Need for AI TRiSM in Organisations
According to survey conducted by Gartner, the numbers of AI models being deployed by organisations are increasing. These AI Models adoption, however will as well lead to the expansion in complexity. Subsequently, business leaders are required to intensify their efforts in ensuring the reliability and trustworthiness of their adopted AI models. Hence, the need for AI TRiSM.
AI TRiSM is a framework, a solution that supports governance, trustworthiness, fairness, reliability, efficacy, security and privacy into AI operations. It comprises of techniques, tools and processes that helps organisations better interpret their AI models adoption, optimises trust into the AI operations and manage AI risks. As a results, organisations are able to have AI models adoption that ensure trust, transparency and support consumer protection and expect improvement in their outcomes in terms of AI adoption, achieved business objectives and user acceptance.
E-SPIN Group in the enterprise ICT solutions supply, consulting, project management, training and maintenance for multinational corporations and government agencies across the region E-SPIN do business. Feel free to contact E-SPIN for your enterprise digital transformation initiative, project requirement and inquiry.
Other post you may be interested in:
1. AI Model Governance: What is AI TRiSM and its importance?
2. Artificial intelligence (AI) Technologies in the consumer products industry
3. Why it matter to coexist with AI and Robotics
4. How Artificial Intelligence (AI) deliver real value for companies