Trustwave Vulnerability Management allows you to manage a prioritized list of vulnerabilities, understand how to fix them and produce reports detailing and verifying your remediation progress over time. Trustwave Vulnerability Management offers you a front-row view into the systems, applications and databases residing on your network and how those assets may be vulnerable to attack.
Why do businesses choose Trustwave over the competition for vulnerability scanning and management?
- Application of threat data from Trustwave SpiderLabs’ industry-leading research
- Significantly fewer false positives and increased scan efficience
- Centralization of both internal and external scanning management
- Integration with a number of Trustwave products and services including, Compliance Manager and Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Using OS, protocol and application fingerprinting and other gathered knowledge to target vulnerabilities directly, Trustwave Vulnerability Manager significantly reduces false positives, decreases the time it takes for a scan to complete and allows for the effective assessment of applications with non-default installations.
Powered by Trustwave SpiderLabs
- To protect against next-generation threats, our scanning technology applies threat data gleaned from Trustwave SpiderLabs experts’ proprietary research, including incident response and forensics cases, penetration testing and malware analysis.
Flexible, Continual Scanning
- Scans can be run ad-hoc or at regular intervals to identify new risks across the network. Configurable notifications keep you up to date on upcoming scans, scan kick-offs, scan completion and vulnerability dispute status (in bulk or otherwise).
IT Asset Change Control
- Compare easily generated reports to detect when a system or network service is added or removed from the environment. Correlate results for tracking of vulnerability trends and asset changes over time to measure the effectiveness of IT remediation processes.
Proprietary Research and Development
- Tests and plug-ins written by our dedicated vulnerability scanning research team keep you up to date on emerging threats, reduce false positives and result in more accurate findings.
- Integration with other Trustwave services provides a complete view of vulnerability risk exposure across the organization.
- Demonstrate compliance via audit-ready reporting
- Stay protected from emerging threats
- Scan continually to gain real-time insight
- Monitor networks to understand IT inventory
- Take immediate action on discovered vulnerabilities with recommendations from Trustwave security experts
This video below is about Trustwave Vulnerability Management Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a Trustwave Vulnerability Management what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
Feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.