SecureCRT combines rock-solid terminal emulation with the strong encryption, data integrity, and authentication options of the Secure Shell protocol. SecureCRT provides secure remote access, file transfer, and data tunneling for everyone in your organization.
- Provide strong, multi-protocol security for data in transit
- Set up and configure easily
- Monitor and log events with automation support
Our flexible secure file transfer client gives you the tools you need to increase the security and efficiency of file transfer operations and site synchronization.SecureFX’s user-friendly interface makes it easy to learn, and support for multiple platforms allows you to apply the strong encryption and authentication mechanism of Secure Shell protocol to your data-in-transit.
- Site synchronization handles upload, download, and true mirroring transfers between a local and remote system or between two remote systems (server-to-server). Filter your file selection with wildcard support, and store commonly used configurations in the synchronize database for quick recall.
- Provides the strong encryption and authentication you need to secure your data-in-transit. SecureFX supports secure transfer protocols such as SFTP, FTP over TLS, and SCP. Data encryption includes RSA, ECDSA, and Ed25519, PuTTY PPK, OpenSSH certificates, and X.509 public-key authentication and SHA2 MAC and key-exchange algorithms.
- Assures recovery when transfers are interrupted, automatically resuming multi-file transfers. Relentless file transfer automatically reconnects and resumes transfer after a broken connection.
- Network professionals and their users can run the same file transfer application on Windows, Mac, and Linux workstations, with common functionality and user interface. Add close integration with SecureCRT and you have a powerful system for maximum productivity.
- Gives you a choice of SSH2 SFTP, FTP over TLS, SCP, or FTP for access to legacy systems – all in a single client – providing the maximum in flexibility when connecting to a range of remote servers.
This video is about VanDyke – SecureCRT & SecureFX Product Overview that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a SecureCRT & SecureFX what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
Feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.