Productivity. Security. Confidence.
VanDyke Software helps you achieve the right balance between strong security and easy access to the network from anywhere… at any time.
- Secure remote access for IT and end users
- Maintain and configure your servers, routers, and network services
- Secure file transfer with fine-tuned control
- Route critical data through a secure tunnel
Product list by VanDyke
VanDyke Software offers rock-solid software for secure remote access, file transfer, and system administration, backed by expert support.
- VShell Secure Shell server is a secure alternative to Telnet and FTP on Windows and UNIX platforms. Provide the strong encryption, robust authentication, and data integrity of SSH2 throughout your organization. Precision control over privileges, the ability to fine tune your Secure Shell environment, and a wide selection of strong authentication methods give you a flexible solution that grows with your evolving security policies.
- SecureCRT is an extremely customizable terminal emulator with support for Secure Shell (SSH) as well as Telnet, Telnet/TLS, and serial protocols. SecureCRT is ideal for securely connecting to remote systems running Windows, UNIX, and VMS. SecureCRT supports secure file transfers via Xmodem, Zmodem, Ymodem, Kermit, and SFTP.
- SecureFX is a high-security file transfer client with great flexibility in configuration and transfer protocols. SecureFX includes a command-line utility (SFXCL) for scripting batch jobs to perform secure unattended file transfers using the Secure Shell protocol (SSH). SecureFX also supports “relentless” file transfers that automatically reconnect and resume when transfer connections are broken.
- VanDyke ClientPack is a suite of tools for securely automating your routine file transfer, shell, and public key administration tasks on a variety of Windows, Linux, and UNIX platforms. Secure automation increases compliance with security policies and practices.
This video is about Vandyke Software Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a Vandyke Software what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.