VShell delivers strong security for data in transit that is standards-based and multi-protocol, with fine-grained access control and configuration.
Whether your needs focus on remote access and administration or secure file transfer, the VShell server has a full range of capabilities that enable you to:
- Provide strong, multi-protocol security for data in transit
- Control user access to features and files
- Set up and configure easily
- Monitor and log events with automation support
- Tune licensing to your requirements with connection-based editions
Specializing in Secure File Transfer
- SFTP and SCP using Secure Shell
- Secure FTP over TLS (FTPS) edition
- Fine-grained user access control
- VShell excels at file transfer security, with control of critical data access backed up by logging, monitoring, and automation capabilities.
- Multiple virtual root directories
The VShell virtual root capability lets you assign different root directory access points to users or groups. Allows fine-grained control over user access permissions and the ability to specify the user’s home directory.
- Windows account integration
Native integration with Windows user accounts and groups (local and domain). Control access to VShell functionality.
- Access control
Grant access to VShell services by authorized users or groups. On an individual or group basis, allow or deny access to VShell services such as shell, SCP, SFTP, FTPS, and port forwarding.
- Authentication choices
Choose from a number of authentication mechanisms including public key, Kerberos, and X.509 digital certificates to create a more secure two-factor authentication strategy.
- FTPS option
Choose between Secure Shell SSH2 and FTP over TLS according to your network standards.
- Internal user database
Configure VShell-specific users and groups through the VShell Control Panel User Database page. These VShell-defined users and groups are separate from Windows System accounts. The internal accounts can be given access to all file transfer, remote shell and execute, and port forwarding services.
This video below is about VanDyke VShell Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a VanDyke VShell what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
Feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.