Vendors doing business with the E-SPIN Group are expected to adhere to the following Vendors Code of Conduct: All purchases of goods and services from outside vendors are to be preceded by the issuance of an official Purchase Order generated by E-SPIN that is then provided to the vendor. An official Purchase Order begins with the prefix PO-YY-XXXX (YY Year Number, XXXX Control Running Number)
1. Invoices shall be presented to E-SPIN with a valid E-SPIN Purchase Order number unless otherwise waived by our E-SPIN Procurement.
2. Invoices shall not be sent until after the product has been shipped or the service has been performed.
3. The term Preferred Vendor at E-SPIN is reserved only for those vendors that the E-SPIN Procurement has established a formal contract or agreement with on behalf of the E-SPIN, such as manufacturer.
4. The appropriate way to conduct business with E-SPIN is to call and schedule an appointment prior to visiting a particular officer or opportunities engagement. NO OUTSIDE SOLICITATIONS.
5. It is inappropriate for a vendor to make a donation of any sort to a officer that may influence a future purchasing decision. In addition, E-SPIN employee have no authority to commit the the purchase of any product or service without the E-SPIN procurement official engagement.
6. E-SPIN Procurement reserves the right to request a detailed purchase record from any vendor registered in the E-SPIN procurement system. Requested reports must be provided in a timely manner.
7. E-SPIN Procurement reserves the right to utilize third party benchmarking services when analyzing proposals and quotes submitted by vendors.
8. E-SPIN Procurement strongly discourages marketing or lobby efforts directed at any officer for procurement case already enter in the RFQ/RFP/Tender process.
E-SPIN reserves the right to inactivate a vendor if they do not abide by the above.