VisiWave Traffic is a new way to analyze wireless traffic. That is, analyze the packets that flow from one station to another. It is similar to a sniffer, but instead of viewing long lists of packets and trying to see how everything fits together, VisiWave Traffic visually shows you how things fit together and then lets you drill down to the details. You easily see how the wireless packets work together to create a network.
- VisiWave Traffic Application
This software application runs on a Windows laptop computer and allows you to analyze and visualize your wireless traffic.
- Support and Maintenance
Each VisiWave Traffic license includes free support for the lifetime of the product. Support includes email and call-back technical support along with free access to maintenance releases (release where only the third number in the version number changes).
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- You will need a PC running Microsoft Windows version Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, or 10.
- OpenGL Graphics Adapter
- You will need a graphics adapter that supports OpenGL and is compatible with the software. This comes standard with most modern computers. For the best performance, you may want to install an advanced graphics adapter.
- Supported Wireless Adapter
- To capture wireless packets from within VisiWave Traffic, you will need a wireless adapter with an NDIS driver that supports monitor mode. You can test your wireless adapters within the program by selecting Test Adapter under the Capture menu.
This video below is about Visiwave Traffic Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a Visiwave Traffic Product Overview what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
Feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.