vRealize Operations improves application performance, prevents business disruptions and makes IT more efficient.
vRealize Operations is built on a scale-out, resilient platform designed to deliver intelligent operational insights to simplify and automate management of applications and infrastructure across virtual, physical and cloud environments—from vSphere to Hyper-V, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and more.
VMware vRealize™ Operations™ delivers intelligent operations management across physical, virtual, and
cloud infrastructure—from VMware vSphere® and Hyper-V to Amazon Web Services. It correlates data
from applications to storage in a unified, easy-to-use management tool that provides control over performance, capacity, and configuration, with predictive analytics driving proactive action, and policy-based automation.
With vRealize Operations, IT organizations of all sizes can improve performance, avoid business disruption, and become more efficient with comprehensive visibility across applications and infrastructure in one place.
• Proactive identification and remediation of emerging performance, capacity, and configuration issues
• Comprehensive visibility across applications and infrastructure in a single console
• Automated capacity optimization and planning
• Intelligent workload balancing
• Enforcement of standards for continuous compliance
• Open and extensible platform that leverages existing investments, with third-party management packs for Microsoft, SAP, and more
vRealize Operations delivers:
- Intelligent operations – Self-learning tools, predictive analytics, intelligent workload management, and SmartAlerts about application and infrastructure health enable proactive identification and remediation of emerging performance, capacity, and configuration issues.
- Policy-based automation – Out-of-the-box and customizable policies for critical IT operations are associated with Smart Alerts, guided remediation, and compliance standards to deliver recommendations, or trigger actions, that optimize performance and capacity and enforce configuration standards.
- Unified management – An open and extensible platform, supported by third-party management packs for Microsoft, SAP, and others, provides complete visibility in a single console across applications, storage, and network devices.
This video below is about VMware vRealize Operations Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a vRealize Operations what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
Feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.