WhatsUp Gold features
Automated and fast Layer 3 device discovery using multiple types of discovery options including SNMP SmartScan, IP address range scan, single device scan or host file import. Wizard-based tools simplify and make network discovery fool-proof, no matter the size or complexity of your infrastructure
Get hierarchical maps of the Layer 3 view of your network, including a complete representation of your real network and application environment with drill downs to subnets and virtual LANs. Drag and drop icons make it easy to change device positions and attributes and create relationships.
Using a sophisticated strategy of both active and passive monitoring, WhatsUp Gold tracks the status and health of all your network devices. Get early alerts listening for SNMP traps and syslog messages from the devices in your infrastructure.
WhatsUp Gold’s Alert Center gives you a single integrated dashboard that consolidates all alerts, notifications and alert acknowledgements for easy configuration and management. The Alert Center can only be found in WhatsUp Gold.
Get complete visibility of the health and performance of your network with WhatsUp Gold’s reporting – just the way you want to with configurable Dashboards. Includes over 200 out-of-the-box, customizable reports to meet your most discerning needs.
In addition of the innovative Mobile Access capability makes WhatsUp Gold the first solution to allow monitoring of networks in real time from smartphones or personal digital assistants (PDAs). Offering you key features such as: one-click login, Device Views with access to device maps, as well as DirectLink notifications, WhatsUp Gold gives you complete portability in monitoring your network.
With Whats Connected you will:
- Save Time: Spend time effectively managing the network instead of wasting it on tedious, time consuming manual documentation tasks of network topology and port to port connectivity.
- Lower Cost of Operations: WhatsConnected best value combined with its ability to free up valuable IT personnel time and lower mean time to repair directly helps lower cost of operations.
- Manage Assets and Inventory: Gather, filter, and export a wide variety of inventory and configuration information across networking devices and systems as required for compliance and network audit process.
- Optimize your Hardware Investment: WhatsConnected Layer 2/3 discovery let’s you find “forgotten” hardware or hardware without an IP address. These can then be decommissioned or reassigned to new tasks, or moved to an internal cloud.
- Stay in Control: Know exactly what inventory is deployed on your network, even hard to track associations between physical servers & virtual resources. Understand device interdependencies and how they are affected by changes and failures.
- Track Changes: With scheduled discoveries, and up-to-date dynamic maps, diagrams and topology views you can accurately understand, track and document the evolution of your network, with no effort – it just works.
- Simplify Troubleshooting tasks: Rapidly pinpoint the root cause of connectivity issues to minimize downtime and gain insight into how your network topology and infrastructure can be configured to minimize potential conflicts and optimize performance.
- Compliance Support: Ensure an accurate discovery, audit, documentation and archiving of network assets, topology maps and configurations over time to support regulatory requirements like SOX, FISMA, PCI DSS and HIPAA.
WhatsUp Gold is the most intuitive, comprehensive, and cost-effective network management tool set. Further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.