The goal of Information Security Management System(ISMS) is to protect the information that differentiates your business, both online and in person.
- It helps to manage information in all its forms, including digital, paper-based, intellectual property, corporate secrets, data on devices and in the Cloud, hard copy and personal information.
- It helps companies defend themselves from technology-based risks and other more common threats such as less-informed staff or ineffective procedures.
- It reduces the cost spent on treating the addition of additional technologies that may not work, due to risk assessment and analysis approach.
- It always adapts to changes in the environment and within the organization to reduce the ever-changing risk threats.
- It ensures that information security is threatened in business, enhances the organizational culture and makes process efficient.
- It focuses on the integrity and availability of data and confidentiality. If data is available but in a format that can not be used due to system interruption, the integrity of the data has been compromised; if the data is protected but not accessible to those who need to use it as part of their task, then the availability of such data has been compromised.
- It protects the availability of critical business information and processes from major catastrophic impacts to ensure their timely repaint.
- It enables businesses to be significantly more resilient to cyber attacks.
- Continual improvement, monitoring, internal audits and corrective actions make sure that the controls remain up to date and work properly.
Feel free to contact E-SPIN for the solution for your information security management system (ISMS) and related end to end or point solution.