Why is Continuous Intelligence important? Because IT has historically focused on batch processing, the concept of continuous processing is fairly new to most organizations. Continuous intelligence waits for nothing, not data collection periods, not resource availability, not processing time. It is the nonstop generation of insight and actions based on operational data stores as well as streams of data and events generated in the moment. It is the ability to harness an ever-changing environment where the data is constantly flowing and the insights and actions are perishable.
Why is Continuous Intelligence important? and Why Continuous Intelligence Should Be a Key Priority for Business Leaders?
- Business leaders must take the initiative to leverage their data using new technologies and approaches to adapt and succeed in the digital world.
- The digital age has presented businesses with a significant challenge: adaptation. Making digital transformation to make sure enterprise continue to be relevant in the modern and future marketplace. Organizations can only hope to survive in this new era if they are able to adapt to the new reality of doing business.
Real-time business value in the form of:
- Speed to value (fastest to deploy)
- Speed to resolution (fastest troubleshooting)
- Speed to discipline (enabling new operations processes and practices to become customer best practices that contribute to competitive advantage)
- Speed to data insight ubiquity to support business cycles, pace, the creation of new value and growth
- Speed to investigate and resolve issues. Modern digital reality require solution does much of the work to set the stage, collecting, centralizing, and reducing millions of data streams into patterns, and revealing anomalies so you can troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly, often in minutes or hours, as opposed to days or weeks
- Insights that become opportunities to improve application performance, brand and customers experience (CX)
- The ability to operate and innovate in the cloud with security and confidence
- With the continuous intelligence approach from Sumo Logic, IT leaders and users can accelerate their shift to continuous innovation to increase competitive advantage, business value and growth.
Please feel free to contact E-SPIN for your Continuous Intelligence (CI) system monitoring, security assessment and protection inquiry and requirement, so we can assist you on the exact requirement in the packaged solutions that you may required for your operation or project needs.